TUSA has just announced the release of their new diver propulsion vehicle – TUSA SAV-7 EVO2. This new underwater vehicle features a new patented Hands-Free Riding Saddle, quick and smooth-responding Variable Speed Control, and a high performance and long-lasting Lithium-Ion Battery with an L.E.D Battery Life Indicator.
With the newly designed rotational speed adjustment function and hands-free riding style, the TUSA SAV-7 EVO2 decreases fatigue, reduces air consumption, and allows a diver to go further and faster in a variety of conditions while extending their time in underwater.
The upgraded Variable Speed Control is at your fingertips for a greater diving experience while giving you complete control of speed. Transportation options like the fold-out wings on both sides of the saddle allows additional divers to tag along.
Here are the specs:
- Speed: 0 – 2.8 mph / 4.5 km
- Depth Rating: 230 feet
- Dim. (L x W): 28.5″ x 13.5″ / 720mm x 340mm
- Surface Weight w/ Battery: 45 lbs / 20.5kg
- Submerged Weight w/ Battery: 0.5 lbs / 0.3kg
- Range in Open Water: 4.5miles / 7200m
- Run Time in Open Water: 120 minutes
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Speed Adjuster: Rotational Speed Control with Variable Pitch-Type Propeller (3-Step)
- Safety Device: Sensation Current Shut-Down Device, Water Leakage Sensor, and Water-Cooling Motor Deployment
The SAV-7 will be Available Mid June 2015 at an MSRP of $3,999.00. Please visit www.tusa.com for more information.